Recent News and Results
We have recently been successful in recovering large settlements for our clients in sexual harassment lawsuits against large, multi-national corporations. The terms of the settlement agreements require that all parties keep the details of those settlements confidential.
- $300,000.00 settlement for worker who fell off ladder and fractured heel.
- $165,000.00 for client who fractured ankle as a result of stepping in pot hole.
- $135,000.00 for client who tore rotator cuff in motor vehicle incident.
- $60,000 for client who fell in LIRR gap and tore meniscus of knee.
- $300,000.00 recovered from insurance company for claim on property and casualty policy in connection with damage to a commercial building.
- Insurance company settled with contractor for $175,000.00 which was paid to the injured worker in full settlement of worker’s claim against contractor client.
- $55,000.00 recovered from carrier that declined coverage to subcontractor alleged to have caused damage to building during construction project.
- $340,000.00 judgement against client vacated.
- Obtained preliminary injunction enjoining landowner from transporting sections of prefabricated house by crane through air space above client’s property.